How To Access AOL Mail In Max OS X Mail Through IMAP?August 3, 2017
Aol e-Mail phone number for sign upSeptember 7, 2017
How To Troubleshoot The AOL Desktop Software?
If you are disappointed with the annoying errors on AOL desktop software or find a problem in using the AOL software flawlessly, then read the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps else call us at AOL desktop customer support number. Our customer care executives will help you in fixing the problem.
- Run a full virus scan: Sometimes malicious malware and viruses may bar you from accessing AOL desktop on your computer. So, it is recommended to run a full virus scan on your computer to search for viruses and other malicious files if available any.
Once the virus gets deleted, restart your computer and log into the account again.
- Update your AOL Desktop software: If you are using the obsolete version of your AOL Desktop software, then you may face the problem. It is therefore recommended to update the software as early as possible. Try logging back to the account after installing the new update.
- Uninstall and reinstall the AOL Desktop version: If after implementing the step 2, you are still facing the same problem, then uninstall the latest version of AOL desktop and reinstall it. This step will definitely fix your problem as this step has been already verified by most of the users.
- Restore the PFC file: To read the files smoothly from the AOL software, Proper Storage of PFC files is necessary, otherwise you will start getting the problem. Rearrange and restore the PFC file so that it can be read by the Software. If you don’t know the steps to restore the PFC file, then you can go to AOL software help link.
- Clearing the cache, history, data, and cookies from the browser can also solve the problem.
- Contact AOL: If you are still suffering from the same problem, then there is no need to roam here and there, simply pick up your phone and call us at our given AOL desktop customer support number. We are happy to help you. We always try to solve the complicated problems with the help of remote linking or with the phone call.