Did you know that web-based free email service like AOL allows you to access your emails on PC, smartphone, and tablet as well? I’m sure you didn’t know this about AOL, but now you do. So, what are you waiting for?
It’s time that you create an account on AOL and enjoy all the features that AOL has in the offing. If you don’t know what’s the sign-up process on AOL is, then you can call at AOL e-Mail phone number for sign up. Calling experts will make things easier and much faster, and you will be able to access your new AOL account easily.
Or, you can follow below-mentioned steps to sign up on AOL:
- GO to AOL mail ‘sign in’ web page.
- There will be an option of ‘sign up for a free account’, which you need to select.
- Enter your name, username and all other information that is asked there. Once all the information has been added, you need to click on ‘Let’s Create your account’ button followed by selecting ‘sign up’ button. You will require an alternate email address in order to complete AOL email confirmation process.
- You will get a confirmation mail on the alternate email account that you have given. Open your alternate email account followed by the opening of that confirmation message.
- Then, select ‘Yes, I made this request’ link in the email body, which will direct you to AOL website.
- Enter your password now, and select ‘sign in’ button to verify the account and also to activate it. Finally, click ‘OK’ button to finish the process.
In case you find any problem, then you can call AOL e-mail customer support number for sign up because at that time, only they can help you regarding signing up the process.