How To Configure AOL Mail In Mac OS With Help Of AOL Mail Support Phone Number?
If you want to know these settings, then you can call at AOL mail support phone number,Are you looking to access AOL email in Mac OS? If yes, then there are two ways of doing that.
You can either set it using POP settings or IMAP settings. People usually prefer POP settings, as these settings allow a better functionality. or you can go through below-mentioned steps.
- Select Mail followed by Preferences.
- Go to ‘accounts’ tab.
- Click the (+) button, which is under ‘accounts’ list.
- Under the option named ‘full name’, enter your name.
- Type in your AOL email ID under email address section.
- After adding your AOL email ID, enter your AOL email ID password.
- The option ‘automatically set up an account’ should not be checked.
- Click ‘continue’ followed by selecting ‘POP’ under the option ‘account type’.
- For the incoming mail server, type ‘pop.aol.com’.
- Click ‘continue’ once again.
- Under ‘outgoing mail server’ type ‘AOL’.
- Check if the option of smtp.aol.com is there in the ‘Outgoing mail server’
- Click ‘Continue’ followed by clicking ‘create’.
- Under accounts, ‘highlight newly created AOL account.
- Click on ‘advanced’ tab.
- Enter ‘100’ in the port
This will end the setting up process. If you come across any issue, then call at AOL mail tech support phone number. You will get the best solution for the problem you are facing.
You can contact AOL email help technical support for all the problems, let it be related to the settings or regarding sending or receiving emails.
There are many companies claiming to be AOL mail tech support provider, but in reality, they just know the common troubleshooting process.
If you really want to get rid of AOL email related issues, then call at AOL mail Customer support phone number. Always take the help of a genuine AOL email support provider +1-833-445-7444.